Monday, April 21, 2008

The Many Wonderful Uses of Duct Tape

Okay. I'm totally copying this picture from one of my friend's blogs, but I HAD to post it because it truly sums up how I feel about Allison these days. There is more destruction in her than in World War Seventy Billion (I'm not sure how much destruction that is as it has not happened yet but I am betting it's a lot). My house looks like a tornado hit every time I attempt to take a shower. Here's is yet another great use for good ol' duck tape

Notice how even her stuffed duck is not allowed to run free. You can't trust accomplices..

4 comments:

emily said...

I would support you in the duct tape decision. I wouldn't even call dcfs. But Allison is so dang cute. Today we were making dinner and Eliza said, "Mom, do you remember Baby Jane?" It's definitely a sign we need to get together soon.

Paige said...

LOL, I love it! We could benefit from some duct tape at our house, too.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I feel your pain with crazy kids. I could benefit so much from just one small piece to put over Anna's mouth. She's starting to talk back already.

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to remember this one...