Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love fall

Who doesn't love this time of year? The air is cool and crisp and the world is full of color. For some reason, I have felt this need to soak up every last bit of the autumn colors this year. I think I have dragged my family up the canyon almost every other day. You'd think it was my last season on earth or something. I don't know why I have been so obsessive about it, but I have. I try to capture it on camera but it is never really the same. Cameras just don't catch how vivid the colors are in real life.

Anyway, here is what I have to show for it.

Happy Fall !!










3 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I want to hear about where you guys are moving.

Diane McAffee said...

OK - so this is the cutest family ever! But I want some pictures with you in the frame as well. Love you. Are the girls feeling better?

Lisa Burbidge said...

Love it!!