Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just Starting Out..

So here goes. My first post of what I hope will become an online journal that I will actually stick with. I feel so techno-savvy, using a blog and all. So this is our family storybook.

Although I wish I could start from the very beginning of all of us, that is an undertaking that I know I would never have the patience to finish so I will have to just start out with the here and now. Here is a quick summary however, for anyone who may be reading this, bless their heart. Jevan and I both grew up in Utah and met through a mutual friend while attending the University of Utah. We were married April 12, 2001 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He graduated in Computer Science and I got my degree in Environmental Studies. Jevan got his first real job in San Francisco at an ad agency and we lived in the Bay Area for a year. We loved it. We moved back to Utah after his company started to flounder and we found out we were expecting a little one. We wanted to buy a house and be near our families, neither of which were possible in S.F. Jane was born in Sept. 2005 and has been wonderful trouble ever since. She keeps us laughing and reminds us that the world is a crazy, curious place, full of fun stuff to discover...and to put in your mouth.

Jevan is currently working at another ad agency in downtown Salt Lake and is loving it although he puts in many late hours. We are expecting another baby girl in March. I feel great except for the fact that my belly is growing way too fast! Will my tummy really keep expanding at this rate? I swear pregnancy is just not normal....it's like pulling your lip up over your head...your skin just shouldn't have to stretch like that.

I spent so much time setting up this blog that now it is late and I am losing my ablility to put together sentences so I guess this is it for the first post. I did it. Yay for me. I blog, ahoy.

No comments: