Monday, November 20, 2006

What the?

So sometimes things come out of Jevan's mouth that I will wish I would have written down because they are so incredibly random. Have I mentioned that he is crazy and random beyond all reason? He keeps me laughing...one of the many reasons I love him. So this morning, we are lying in bed, both trying to muster the energy to get up and start the day, and he turns to me and says out of the blue..."Have you ever wondered how much a vest would weigh that is made entirely out of pennies?" Wow. Where did that come from? No. Jev. No, I guess I never have. I might now though...thanks. Random, random, random. Sometimes I wish I could get into this brain of his that comes up with this stuff but then I am not quite sure where I would end up....probably wearing a vest made of pennies, sitting in a lawn chair in Uzbekistan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen to have spent a lot of time in my lawn chair in Uzbekistan. You might consider trying it out before you bash on it. :p

Becca said...

Now would this vest be of Uzbekistan currency or American legal tender? because that could make a big difference.