Friday, August 31, 2007

Caught in the act...

Even though I really should be in bed right now, I had to blog this picture because it just really makes me laugh. A few months ago, I had a good friend come in town from out of state and some friends and I got together with her up at ranch her family owns. She took some great pictures and sent me some, one of which was this one. It makes me giggle because these two totally look caught in the act. This is Jane's little friend Romney. He is only a month younger. The picture looks like they just got caught giving each other lovin' OR it looks like ..."No, Mom, I was just giving Romney HUGS...I was not stealing his raisins from him and eating them....and no, those are not raisin guts smeared across my face." Romney has a look like.."Right. Are you really going to believe her?"

Hee hee. Kids are awesome. Marie, if you are reading this, you really need to start your own blog! I would be a faithful reader for sure....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Em - I'm thinking that Jane was going for more of a "these were my raisins FIRST, and maybe if I ask really nicely, the big lunk will give them back! (I mean, who can resist these charms??)" and by the way, (this is Marie, not Jim) I love your blog. it always makes me laugh!