Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From Italy, with love

I just got back from a little trip to Italy I did with Em's brother and some of his friends, and I started a blog as a way to help family members back home know what was going on and see some pictures of the places we'd been. In case anyone wants to take a peek, the url is http://geriatricgiro.blogspot.com.

In other news, Em is glad to have a husband home. I can't imagine why, I was only gone for 10 days. She's a complete and total rock-star and I'm incredibly lucky to have a wife that gives me the green light to go on a trip like this. I love you babe!

Yes, Em is a rock star. Now if only I could get her to wear this outfit...

2 comments:

McKelle said...

Didn't think I'd read all of the details, but your writing is so dang entertaining. Your wife IS quite the rock star for letting you go on a trip like that without her (minus the biking...because that's not fun).

I know you took some cool pictures with me in mind..."this is cool! I think McKelle would LOVE to paint this!" Snap.

Anonymous said...

Je'Van - Is that a Cindi Lauper picture? I don't know where you find this stuff, but it is sure entertaining. I laughed like a seahorse while reading your Italy trip dialogue. I am disappointed that you didn't follow the time tested saying, "When in Italy, wear spandex." Give the people what they want! Besides, black is your color.